Iron X Fitness is more than a workout, it's a sanctuary.
At Iron X Fitness, we invite you to own your energy and build something greater than who you were yesterday. We offer a safe space for you to face your challenges, celebrate your accomplishments and explore new rhythms of yourself. We want you to leave each class feeling stronger, more confident and ready to let that light within you shine. Welcome to Iron X Fitness.
Pole dancing is a unique fitness opportunity that invites all levels, shapes, sizes and genders. It doesn’t matter how old you are or what your fitness level is, the pole gives you the opportunity to explore styles of movement all while toning and building strength for your body.
Iron X Fitness was built on the values of positivity, community, inspiration and dedication. We welcome and embrace every person, always. No matter what you're feeling or what challenges you face, we support one another, building an environment of glowing love and hard work. We leave it all at the door so that together, we can harness the power within us and you can own your energy.
The beating heart of all that we do, our certified coaches are committed to motivate, inspire and challenge you to reach into the depths of your energy. Our talent gives you the tools you need to let go of fear and explore new movement on the pole.
Progressive Pole Fitness Series - Intro to Expert
Specialty Aerial Hoop / Lyra Series
After Dark Series
Small Group Coaching
Registered Massage Therapy
Why Iron X Fitness Ottawa?
- Top Choice Award - Pole Fitness Studio 2019
- Positive and non-judgmental atmosphere
- Supportive and welcoming community
- Certified and highly-skilled Pole / Aerial and Fitness Coaches
- Smaller, student-focused classes with more personal attention from Coaches
- Clean change rooms with showers and towel service
- Easy access from HWY 417 (Bronson exit)
- Accessible by OC Transpo Bus #10 and #101
- Free 2 hour street parking, free unlimited parking after 5:00 pm and weekends all day
- LGBTQ+ friendly.